Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Scifiology forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: wheat cleaning and milling

wheat cleaning and milling 1 month 2 weeks ago #576

• dongfang
  • Fresh Boarder
Wheat is usually processed into flour and there are several main parts of wheat flour processing:
Wheat mass cleaning
The main purposes of wheat cleaning are to separate the wheat from organic and mineral impurities, ferromagnetic components, to remove parts of bran from wheat endosperm, to moisten the grain mass for reduce adhesion between bran and endosperm, to standardize wheat moisture before vertical roller mill.
Wheat cleaning equipment
2.The destoner machine can be used for mineral impurities
3.The bran removing machine is used for clear bran mixed in grains
4.The moistening machine is used for water content regulation which is the basic procedure before milling. This machine is able to do an automatic regulation of moisture level before and after moistening
Grain milling and sieving
The main objectives of wheat milling are to separate endosperm of the grain from bran and germ, to reduce dimensions of endosperm particles for fine flour products.
The steel structure flour mill plant,small scale flour mill line, and single grain flour mill with various models are popular equipment for ore milling equipment to meet different production requirements.
The plansifter is usually applied for sieving, and the grain flour purifier is for flour cleaning to remove endosperm particles. The main objective of sieving is to help get fine flour.
Commercial flours mixing
Commercial flour for distribution has prescribed ash content and color, so flour has to be mixed from single stage to fulfill it.
Quality standardization
1.Moisture, ash, protein, gluten, falling number, sedimentation value can be the analytical method to determine the level of flour quality
2.The rheological methods includes Farinograph, extensigraph, alveograph, amylograph , Fermentograph, maturograph, spring oven test
3.Milling and baking laboratory tests also can be a flour quality standardization method.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Space Chatter

frankkey - 10/04/2017 - 09:11

Magische Wirkung von Kamagra Tabletten für ED

idahmolahora - 05/27/2017 - 07:47

cipto junaedy berbagi kisah..

John R - 04/25/2017 - 00:10

Working on the arcade a bit . I have been trying to do some work arounds since the maker of the arcade no longer is in business so I now just did it all myself :)

John Ruotolo - 04/20/2017 - 16:31

facebook log in fixed

John Ruotolo - 02/12/2017 - 21:08

Facebook log in is a little buggy but it logs you in. If you get an error message just go to your profile page and you'll notice that you are logged in.

John R - 05/19/2016 - 02:03

Greeting Scifiology is going through a series of updates where some of the functions and looks will be off for a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience but it is nesasary to get back on the right path

John R - 12/18/2015 - 14:31

Greeting from TN and in the flavor of some of the inhabitants here . May the Force Be with Y'all :)

John R - 08/09/2015 - 21:35

Any thoughts from visitors of Scifiology on this. Would be helpful since I am now really going to spend much more time here then I had in the last two months.

John R - 08/09/2015 - 21:34

I am toying with the idea since I am now going to be back on for a bit of bringing the two parts of this site together. Either porting the news section to the community or the community to the news

def - 03/27/2015 - 21:24

allo

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Follow Us On