Plot and cast information from Wikipedia
Release date : March 10, 2017
In the 1970s, a team of explorers and soldiers are brought together to venture deep into an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean - as beautiful as it is treacherous - unaware that they are crossing into the domain of monsters, as well as the mythic Kong, the king of the island and a giant gorilla with an attitude.
- Tom Hiddleston as Captain James Conrad, a former British SAS officer from 1965 to 1971, and a hunter-tracker suffering from symptoms of shell shock.
- Brie Larson as Weaver, a war photojournalist and peace activist.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Packard, a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army hired to chopper the group of explorers on the expedition.
- John Goodman as William "Bill" Randa, a government official in charge of the expedition.
- Jing Tian as San
- Toby Kebbell as Chapman, a Major in the US Army and right hand man to Packard.
- John Ortiz
- Corey Hawkins as a young geologist on the expedition. He is a graduate of Yale University.
- Jason Mitchell as Glenn Mill, a helicopter pilot.
- Shea Whigham
- Thomas Mann as Blake Simpson, a young soldier on the expedition.
- Terry Notary as Kong (motion capture), a mythical monstrous gorilla who is worshiped as the king/god on Skull Island by its natives.
- John C. Reilly as Ralph Marlow, a World War II soldier who was stranded on Skull Island. He knows the creatures of the island, and he is a friend of the natives.
- Additionally, Marc Evan Jackson portrays Woodward, while Will Brittain and Eugene Cordero also appear in undisclosed roles.