August 3, 2012
CastEuroamerica (formerly North America and the European Union) and New Shanghai (formerly China and South East Asia) fight for political power in the near dystopian future in the year 2084. A simple factory worker suffering from violent nightmares (Colin Farrell) begins to suspect that he's a spy whose memory and personality were erased and replaced – though he is unaware which side of the fight he's on and how important his lost memories will be in its outcome.
What matters to him the most is that he must team up with a young female freedom fighter (Jessica Biel) in order for both of them to change the political system in their own country, Euroamerica, which is currently controlled by the ruthless Euroamerican President Vilos Cohaagen (Bryan Cranston) and his government.
- Colin Farrell as Douglas "Doug" Quaid / Hauser, a simple worker suffering from strange violent dreams
- Jessica Biel as Melina, a prostitute who may have links to Quaid's past
- Kate Beckinsale as Lori, Quaid's wife
- Bill Nighy as Kuato, a Euromerican rebel leader
- Bryan Cranston as Vilos Cohaagen, a powerful and ruthless corporate leader, President of Euroamerica, and main antagonist
- John Cho as McClane, a suave rep for Rekall, that offers Quaid the chance to experience an imagined adventure
- Bokeem Woodbine as Harry, Quaid's best friend
- Ethan Hawke as a Euromerican scientist
- Steve Byers as Henry Reed
Visit Official website for more