Plot , characters , and more information about this is taken from Wikipedia and the Official website .
October 25, 2013 (United Kingdom)
November 1, 2013 (United States)
After an alien race called the Formics (also known as the “Buggers”) attacks Earth, the International Fleet prepare for the next invasion by training the best young children to find the future candidate to lead the International Fleet and fill the shoes of the legendary war hero Mazer Rackham. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy but strategically brilliant boy, is pulled out of his Earth school to join International Fleet and attend the legendary Battle School in Space. After easily mastering the increasingly difficult war games, distinguishing himself and winning respect among his peers, Ender is soon ordained by Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) as the military’s next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he is trained by Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley) himself to lead the military into a war that will determine the future of Earth and the human race
- Asa Butterfield as Andrew “Ender” Wiggin. In a 1999 interview, Orson Scott Card confirmed that Jake Lloyd was under consideration for the role. Card asked fans not to judge Lloyd based on his performance in The Phantom Menace, saying that a better script and direction would result in a better performance In July 2008, Card stated that he would like to see Nathan Gamble play Ender, and expressed regret that he was “probably too old” for the part
- Harrison Ford as Colonel Graff. Early in the film’s development, Card considered changing Graff to a female, and recommended a “dry comic” such as Janeane Garofalo or Rosie O’Donnell for the role.
- Ben Kingsley as Mazer Rackham. In a 1998 interview, Card suggested Andre Braugher or Will Smith for the role.
- Abigail Breslin as Valentine Wiggin
- Hailee Steinfeld as Petra Arkanian
- Aramis Knight as Bean
- Moises Arias as Bonzo
- Jimmy Pinchak as Peter Wiggin
- Suraj Parthasarathy as Alai
- Conor Carroll as Bernard
- Khylin Rhambo as Dink
- Brandon Soo Hoo as Fly Molo
- Viola Davis as Major Anderson
- Caleb J. Thaggard as Stilson. Brendan Meyer was originally cast in the role, but had to leave the production due to a scheduling conflict.
- Stevie Ray Dallimore as John Paul Wggin
- Andrea Powell as Theresa Wig gin
- Nonso Anozie as Sergeant Dap
- Dee Bradley Baker as TBA (voice)
- Orson Scott Card as Pilot (voice cameo)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?