Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Scifiology forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Kenny Clark Jersey

Kenny Clark Jersey 1 week 4 hours ago #662

• linchao
  • Junior Boarder
The New York Jets have re-signed offensive lineman Dakota Dozier.

The Jets also announced Friday that offensive lineman Brent Qvale has signed his restricted free agent tender Andre Reed Jersey , worth $1.907 million this year.

Both Dozier and Qvale add depth and versatility to an offensive line that includes newcomers Spencer Long and Travis Swanson.

Dozier was a fourth-round draft pick of the Jets in 2014 out of Furman. He set career highs last season with 14 games played with three starts. He has appeared in 32 career games for New York with five starts.

Qvale was signed by New York as an undrafted free agent out of Nebraska in 2014. He has started 12 games for the Jets, including seven at right tackle, four as a jumbo tight end and one at right guard.

The draft started two months ago tomorrow. And all but 17 of the draft picks have signed their rookie deals.

Per a source with knowledge of and access to the full list of rookie contracts, the collection of remaining unsigned players includes 12 first-round picks Vinny Curry Jersey , three second-round picks, one third-round pick, and one fifth-round pick.

Leading the way is Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield. While post-2011 rookie contracts contain few terms about which to haggle, two important factors provide the basis for back-and-forth: (1) whether the guaranteed money will be subject to offset language Kenny Clark Jersey , preventing double-dipping; and (2) the cash flow of the signing bonus.

Given that Mayfield at one point considered going without an agent, his agents may feel compelled to justify his decision by driving a hard bargain on either or both points. Two years ago, Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa held out through training camp and the preseason over these issues.

With the Browns supposedly not inclined to use Mayfield this year, there’s less urgency on their part to get him signed. But they’d surely still like to avoid the distraction of a holdout Drew Brees Jersey , which gives Mayfield some leverage.

Beyond the top 10, where seven players remain unsigned, it should be easier to work out these contracts. There’s a cluster of unsigned players at the bottom of round one, with an impasse (if there is one) focusing on the handling of payments and guarantees in the fourth year of the contract.

Authentic Womens Keke Coutee Jersey
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Space Chatter

John Ruotolo - 04/20/2017 - 16:31

facebook log in fixed

John Ruotolo - 02/12/2017 - 21:08

Facebook log in is a little buggy but it logs you in. If you get an error message just go to your profile page and you'll notice that you are logged in.

John R - 05/19/2016 - 02:03

Greeting Scifiology is going through a series of updates where some of the functions and looks will be off for a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience but it is nesasary to get back on the right path

John R - 12/18/2015 - 14:31

Greeting from TN and in the flavor of some of the inhabitants here . May the Force Be with Y'all :)

John R - 08/09/2015 - 21:35

Any thoughts from visitors of Scifiology on this. Would be helpful since I am now really going to spend much more time here then I had in the last two months.

John R - 08/09/2015 - 21:34

I am toying with the idea since I am now going to be back on for a bit of bringing the two parts of this site together. Either porting the news section to the community or the community to the news

def - 03/27/2015 - 21:24

allo

John Ruotolo - 12/26/2014 - 03:56

Merry Christmas everyone. Things are getting close to be normal and its going to be back to spending time back here . :P :D

MixCo - 12/12/2014 - 19:55

lol

John Ruotolo - 09/26/2014 - 19:39

Been thinking for a while now how to more closely tie everything together so I think for now on in I am going to have different section for movie trailers and maybe set up an event calendar for them

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Follow Us On