Release date: July 11, 2014
A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth’s dominant species.
Official website #1
Official website #2
- Jason Clarke as Malcolm, a survivor of the virus who, along with a small group of other survivors, forms a strong bond with the apes and Caesar.
- Gary Oldman as Dreyfus, the leader of the surviving humans who wants to kill all the apes and get “revenge” for the deaths of his two sons to the virus.
- Keri Russell as Ellie
- Kodi Smit-McPhee as Alexander, Malcolm’s teenage son
- Jocko Sims as Werner
- Kirk Acevedo as Carver
- Kevin Rankin as McVeigh
- Keir O’Donnell as Finney
- J. D. Evermore as Sniper
- James Franco also has a cameo as Will from the previous film, in a video recording.
- Andy Serkis as Caesar
- Judy Greer as Cornelia
- Terry Notary as Rocket
- Karin Konoval as Maurice
- Toby Kebbell as Koba
- Doc Shaw as Ash
- Nick Thurston as River, Caesar and Cornelia’s teenage son
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?