Plot and cast information from Wikipedia
Release date : March 10, 2017
In the 1970s, a team of explorers and soldiers are brought together to venture deep into an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean – as beautiful as it is treacherous – unaware that they are crossing into the domain of monsters, as well as the mythic Kong, the king of the island and a giant gorilla with an attitude.
- Tom Hiddleston as Captain James Conrad, a former British SAS officer from 1965 to 1971, and a hunter-tracker suffering from symptoms of shell shock.
- Brie Larson as Weaver, a war photojournalist and peace activist.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Packard, a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army hired to chopper the group of explorers on the expedition.
- John Goodman as William “Bill” Randa, a government official in charge of the expedition.
- Jing Tian as San
- Toby Kebbell as Chapman, a Major in the US Army and right hand man to Packard.
- John Ortiz
- Corey Hawkins as a young geologist on the expedition. He is a graduate of Yale University.
- Jason Mitchell as Glenn Mill, a helicopter pilot.
- Shea Whigham
- Thomas Mann as Blake Simpson, a young soldier on the expedition.
- Terry Notary as Kong (motion capture), a mythical monstrous gorilla who is worshiped as the king/god on Skull Island by its natives.
- John C. Reilly as Ralph Marlow, a World War II soldier who was stranded on Skull Island. He knows the creatures of the island, and he is a friend of the natives.
- Additionally, Marc Evan Jackson portrays Woodward, while Will Brittain and Eugene Cordero also appear in undisclosed roles.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?