Release date : February 12 2014
In the year 2028 multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years – and it’s meant billions for OmniCorp’s bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy a loving husband, and a loving father and a good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit City – is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.
- Joel Kinnaman as Alex Murphy/RoboCop
- Michael K. Williams as Jack Lewis
- Abbie Cornish as Clara Murphy
- John Paul Ruttan as David Murphy
- Gary Oldman as Dennett Norton
- Michael Keaton as Raymond Sellars
- Samuel L. Jackson as Pat Novak
- Jackie Earle Haley as Maddox
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Chief Karen Dean
- Jennifer Ehle as Liz Kline
- Jay Baruchel as Tom Pope
- Aimee Garcia as Kim
- Miguel Ferrer as Vallon
- Douglas Urbanski as Mayor Durant
- Zach Grenier as Senator Dreyfuss
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?