Finally the Dinobots have arrived and they look fantastic also. Every prerelease speculations that I could remembered predicted their arrival now they are here. The trailer looks like the standard Transformer trailer showing epic battles between Autobots and Deceptions. With a few changes might I add. As stated the introduction of the Dinobots. Gone is the past set of stars which I am glad of because it got a bit whiney for my taste and in as the headliner is Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeageras struggling inventor and single father. I am hoping with the new set of characters the franchise could add some life to the human end of the story arc which was getting stale by the Dark of the Moon film.
Couple of curious notes. It looks like and I can’t be sure , that it was Megatron that turned into the gun/canon that takes out Optimus. In which it begs to be asked are they going to loosely follow the Animated Transformer movie where Optimus dies and is replaced by Hot Rod who later became Rodimus Prime (hope not). And are they leaning towards introducing Unicron (hopeful) at the end of the movie. Just some geekyness observations.
Transformers: Age of Extinction is an upcoming American science fiction action film based on the Transformers toy, comic, and media franchise. It is the fourth installment of the live-action Transformers film series starring Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Sophia Myles, Stanley Tucci and Kelsey Grammer. It is a sequel to Transformers: Dark of the Moon, taking place four years after the invasion of Chicago. Like its predecessors, the film will be directed by Michael Bay and executive produced by Steven Spielberg. This is the first film in the series to not include Shia LaBeouf and also the first to feature an entirely new cast. Returning Transformers include Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, and is the first live-action Transformers film to feature Dinobots. The film is set for release on June 27, 2014, in 3D.
- Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, a single father and struggling inventor.
- Nicola Peltz as Tessa Yeager, Cade’s daughter.
- Jack Reynor as Shane Dyson, Tessa’s boyfriend and a race car driver.
- Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger.
- Stanley Tucci as Joshua, an arrogant designer who wants to build his own robots.
- Sophia Myles as Darcy, Joshua’s geologist assistant.
- T. J. Miller as Lucas, Cade’s best friend and a mechanic.
- Titus Welliver as Savoy, leader of the team of agents hired by Attinger.
- Li Bingbing as Su Yueming, the “CEO of the Chinese Transformers”.
- Victoria Summer as Joshua’s executive assistant.
- Han Geng was cast in an unspecified role. Byron Li, Austin Lin, Candice Zhao and Teresa Daley are cast in roles after winning the reality television show Transformers 4 Chinese Actors Talent Search Reality Show
- Peter Cullen voices Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots who transforms into a Western Star 4900 Custom semi-trailer truck.
- Bumblebee, an Autobot who transforms into a modified 1967 Camaro as well as a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro concept.
- Hound, an Autobot who transforms into an Oshkosh Defense Medium Tactical Vehicle.
- Crosshairs, an Autobot who transforms into a 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray.
- Drift, an Autobot who transforms into a black and blue 2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse.
- Grimlock, a Dinobot who transforms into a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Lockdown, a Decepticon who transforms into a grey 2013 Lamborghin Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe.
- Stinger, a Decepticon who transforms into a red and black 2013 Pagani Huayra.
- Cyclonus, a Decepticon.
- A white Chevrolet Sonic RS.
- A black and grey 2014 Freightliner Argosy cab over trailer truck.
- A rusty Marmon cab-over semi-truck with an Autobot rubsign-like insignia.
- A silver Trumpchi E-jet.
- A white 2013 Chevrolet Camaro.
- Black Rally Fighter cars with a skull logo.
Details from Wikipededia
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?