A decade after his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus (Worthington) –the demigod son of Zeus (Neeson)–is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year old son, Helius. Meanwhile, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Dangerously weakened by humanity’s lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades (Fiennes) and Poseidon (Danny Huston). The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous underworld. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus’ godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switch loyalties and make a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus. The Titans’ strength grows stronger as Zeus’ remaining godly powers are siphoned, and hell is unleashed on earth. Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda (Rosamund Pike), Poseidon’s demigod son, Argenor (Toby Kebbell), and fallen god Hephaestus (Bill Nighy), Perseus bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind
- Sam Worthington as Perseus, the demigod son of Zeus.
- Ralph Fiennes as Hades, god of the underworld.
- Liam Neeson as Zeus, the king of the gods and ruler of Mount Olympus.
- Danny Huston as Poseidon, god of the sea.
- Édgar Ramírez as Ares, the traitorous god of war
- Bill Nighy as Hephaestus, the fallen god whose twisted, lame figure belies his Olympian origins.
- Toby Kebbell as Agenor, imprisoned thief and son of Poseidon who joins Perseus on his journey to Tartarus.
- Rosamund Pike as Andromeda, the princess whose life Perseus once saved, and who now, as a queen, follows Perseus into battle.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?